Properly functioning siding is one of the crucial elements of your home’s exterior. The purpose of siding is to protect your property investment from the damaging effects of weather fluctuations as well as specific adverse conditions like rain or hail. At Top to Bottom Construction, Inc. we service residential and commercial properties in the entire Chicagoland area stretching all the way out to, and including, Milwaukee. We are proficient in evaluating potential damage of siding beyond the factors visible to the naked eye. We use our free no obligation consultation to conduct a full assessment and to provide a detailed report to the homeowner or the insurance agent of the extent of the damage. Based on our findings, we include recommendations for restoration or replacement.
Top to Bottom Construction, Inc. is fully equipped to handle all of your siding inspection and insurance restoration needs in Chicago, Milwaukee, and surrounding areas. Our professional and experienced staff is proficient in working with many types of materials including installation. Our pervious projects have included:
- Vinyl Siding
- Aluminum Siding
- Energy Efficient i=Insulated Siding
- Ply Gem Stone
- Thin Brick Cedar
- Asbestos Abatement
Since siding is considered one of the major home improvement projects, we urge all homeowners to select a company that will do the job right the first time. At Top to Bottom Construction, Inc. our siding experts are certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI). This professional credential offers homeowners the peace of mind that our team is trained to the industry standards in order to offer the quality service that promotes customer satisfaction for many years to come. Moreover, our siding workmanship is backed by a 2-year warranty and we also offer an optional maintenance package for those homeowners who are interested in protecting the value of their investment.
Optional Maintenance Agreement:Initial Inspection:
- Property walk-through
- Siding analysis
- Photo/video evidence
- Evaluation report
- Detailed diagram of siding and components
- Photo/video evidence
- Summary of siding assembly, components and penetrations
- Detailed review of current condition
- Recommendations for immediate repair (when necessary)
- Recommendations for future maintenance
- Maintenance Agreement
- Biannual inspection performed by Top to Bottom Construction, Inc.
- Visual inspection of siding penetrations, previous repairs and any new deterioration
- Minor repairs
- Detailed report of findings
- First Response leak mitigation
- Collaboration with insurance adjusters on adequate repairs
- Re-inspection process
- Mediation and arbitration process (when necessary)
- Documentation for insurance claims
- Priority scheduling for re-siding.
Choose Top to Bottom Construction, Inc. for all of your siding inspection and insurance restoration needs. Give us a call or schedule an estimate below today for your free no obligation consultation!