A well-maintained roof has an impact on the curb appeal of your home as well as on the overall value of the investment in your property. Considering the extensive portion of the exterior of the home covered by the roof, it can be especially devastating when the roof is damaged due to variety of circumstances such as adverse weather conditions or tree damage, to name a few. At Top To Bottom, we specialize in roof inspections and quality restoration to assist you in recovering from those unfortunate events.
We service an extensive geographic area including the entire Chicagoland all the way out to Milwaukee. In keeping with our customer satisfaction-oriented service, we work on all size jobs – no project is too small or too big for us to take on as our main goal is to provide you with the best value on roof inspection and restoration. One of the steps we take to accomplish this important goal is offering a free no-obligation consultation so that you can make the most informed decision about the project. When we arrive at your property, we complete an extensive walkthrough in order to fully assess the scope of the potential assignment. This process includes a thorough inspection of the roof itself as well as siding, gutters, windows and the interior of the home to gain a complete picture of the extent of the damage. In some cases, as is true on homes with flat roofs, it may be necessary to cut a core sample of the material in order to gain an insight into the condition of the layers beneath the top cover of the roof. The findings of every inspection that we complete are shared with the homeowner in a detailed report in order to encourage further questions and clarify any concerns without being rushed into any decisions.
In addition to these few preliminary steps, all of our work is backed by competitive workmanship warranty to offer you the peace of mind that your investment in our roof inspection and restoration is one worth making. In addition, everything we do is restricted to the city and state code requirements so you don’t have to wonder whether or not we cut corners – we don’t! Finally, the homeowners that we work with can obtain additional optional maintenance program in order to prolong the value of their investment.
Optional Maintenance ProgramInitial Inspection:
- Property walk-through
- Roof analysis
- Core sample and analysis (when applicable)
- Photo/video evidence
- Evaluation report
- Detailed diagram of roof and components
- Analysis of Core Samples (when applicable)
- Photo/video evidence
- Summary of roof assembly, components and penetrations
- Detailed review of current condition
- Recommendations for immediate repair (when necessary)
- Recommendations for future maintenance
- Maintenance Agreement
- Biannual inspection performed by Top to Bottom Construction, Inc.
- Minor debris removal
- Visual inspection of roof top penetrations, previous repairs and any new deterioration
- Minor repairs
- Maintenance of pitch pans, caulk at counter flashing, 3 course and roof top penetrations
- Detailed report of findings
- First Response leak mitigation
- Roof debris removal
- Emergency Tarp
- Temporary Roofing
- Collaboration with insurance adjusters on adequate repairs
- Re-inspection process
- Mediation and arbitration process (when necessary)
- Documentation for insurance claims
- Priority scheduling for re-roofing
Partner with Top to Bottom Construction, Inc. for your roof inspection and insurance restoration needs. Give us a call or schedule an estimate below today for your free no obligation consultation!